Saturday, January 31, 2009

i recovered my sanity today

Despite rent being due tomorrow, I needed to clear my head from a week of school. I worked short and went on a SUP downwinder instead. The weather was absolutely amazing and I wore my cute royal blue skimpy bikini. The sun warmed my skin, the water cooled me and the view of the coastline was amazing, as it always is being so far from the beach.

Well, I just got home from work and its 1:30am. I made about 1/2 the money I was hoping to make. Oh dear. At least I am happy and sane :-) Being in the water is the best way to start the day. It is also the best way to spend a couple afternoon hours to keep you going through to the night, or its the best way to watch the sun set.

Here is a really cool video I stole from Giampaulo. He is becoming my current source for media on my blog :-) :-) It is taken with an awesome waterproof helmet/forehead camera. The colors and footage is pretty amazing, and gives you an awesome perspective of a windsurfing. He catches some other people as well, and you can see some small waves that he rides. Makes me want to go windsurf right now!!!! Enjoy =)

Ps you can find it and more cool Maui water sports stuff on his blog www.mauisurfreport.blogspot.com


Uppers vs Lowers from giampaolo cammarota on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Now you've done it. After watching this video I missed Maui for the first time in a reeally long time. Damn. I was hoping that wouldn't happen till I finished school for good this time...haha.

    ReplyDelete