Monday, January 19, 2009

1 week down, 103 to go

Today is Monday. Today is a blessed holiday. Thank you Martin Luther King Jr. I survived last week and am mentally gearing up for round two.

Last week went pretty well. Monday was orientation, where they pretty much scared the bejeezus out of us all. It was really overwhelming to be honest. Soo much information.... sooo confusing. The way my classes are organized is much different now and I have multiple teachers for one class. That is tricky. Half the battle for the next few weeks will be figuring out what the heck they want from me. The other half of the battle will be working between studying. Week one: went to bed between 12 and 1 every night, woke up between 6 and 7. Oh wait I did sleep in until 7:30 one glorious morning! That felt great.

We'll see how this week goes. I am pretty excited to really start digging into the information for my first exam. Oh hey, my first exam is... in 1 week. Already!

Sorry I don't have picture... I have no camera right now :-( Really depressing. I will work on getting some sort of cheap cheesie camera so I can at least add some color on here.

Good night...

1 comment: