Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rationale

In class today, we learned about making official "care plans" for clients. There is a whole process to having a client: Assessment, Diagnosis, Planning, Implement and Evaluate. Everything nurses do, teach and say is supposed to have a rationale, that can be backed up by direct literature. For some reason rationales were stuck in my head all day.

Today....
I decided it is a really bad idea to drive down Amala St. with my windows down after heavy rain.

My rationale...
Over-sized trucks with over-sized tires and over-sized "Maui Built" stickers drive really fast in the opposing lane, causing an excessive amount of water to splash in through the windows of my little green wagon car, thereby soaking me and the interior of my car with dirty street water.

Despite the downfalls of flooding and rain, I was really really really excited to have a rainy day. I hope it rains tomorrow too.

2 comments:

  1. How did your test go?
    Did you use you rational mind to keep dry?
    Love you bunches
    Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update on the test is in my next blog post.
    Well, now I am going to use my rationale. I had to learn the hard way though!!!
    Love you too :-)

    ReplyDelete