Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my bed

is it possible for my bed to feel so good? I'm melting into it. How will I ever wake up for school tomorrow?
All I want is to hybernate for a while. A rainy Sunday would be nice, to stay all day at home. First, I would clean my house really well, and wash my sheets. Then, I would curl up in bed and read my favorite good books. Lost in the scent of fabric softener and a cloud of a comforter, I would read The Red Tent, Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, and Strange Son.

Will a rainy Sunday actually happen? I doubt it. And even if I get a day off, I will probably wind up somewhere else, doing other things. Windsurfing or something. Which is pretty cool too.

2 comments:

  1. why do you need a bed? You seem to pass out just about anywhere no problem at all.

    oh ya, put some pictures on this thing to spice it up a bit, I fee like I'm looking at a damn encyclopedia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you read those books. I love that you know what The Rent Tent is.

    ReplyDelete