Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm still here!

Okay okay soo much has happened since I posted last!! Thanksgiving in particular. Did I mention to anybody how thankful I am for sooo many things?!?! Its unbelievable. Everyday I am thanking something/someone (God??) for everything I have. Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite holiday, because its a chance to get people together (to eat good food!!) and spend some quality time with eachother. It just reminds me of how much I love my family and my friends, and how my life is always being shaped and molded by the amazing people that influence me.

Anyways, I have plenty to say (as always) and plenty of pictures, but the internet is really slow right now. I can't upload a single picture!

Today is a really wet and rainy day on Maui and I love it. All the beautiful and warm days on Maui make me really appreciate something I usually despise-- rain!

Gonna go make the most of the weather and relax, will post again with pics asap.

Love you all more than words could say =)

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment