Monday, April 13, 2009

Pediatrics Final Exam

My last pediatrics exam I nearly failed. My entire class got backhanded by it. 
Last night, I didn't get off work until 2:15am, I didn't sleep until almost 3:30am. I woke up at 6:30am for school, my pediatrics final exam. 
Whoever said you can't cram-style study and hyper-caffeinate before a test was very wrong.

I got 83/85 on my final. Next time I hope I don't work before my exam, but even if I do, it will be OK. 

---------------------

Here is the rest of the semester as I see it:

I'm done with Pediatrics for the semester
I'm done with my Transitions Nursing class for the semester
I have 2 weeks left of semester clinicals
4 more lectures
2 exams
HESI testing
In 2 weeks Nitsan is back from Israel
In 4 weeks I fly to San Francisco to sail the bay with Aaron 
A few days later I spend a week in Chico
During that week I will get to ride horses with my best friends
Then its back to school for summer session

Car runs great, my sunburn is fading without a peel, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment