Tuesday, April 14, 2009

goodbye my Corona

It looks like I sold my horse, Corona. He lives in California, so it doesn't make sense that I keep him. The final details will work out this week. Congratulations to Madelyn, his soon-to-be new owner. 

I bought Corona was I was 15. There were many challenges with owning him... he bucked me off more times than I can count on two hands. In the end, we did really well in competition and I learned a lot. I gained a lot of respect from others who had the opportunity to ride him and realized what a challenge he could be. I love him dearly and I am going to miss him even more than I already do. 

I'm 21 now, and I can't wait until the day I own a horse again. 

Jona emailed me a couple pictures of him that she took today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment