Monday, October 27, 2008

A pause in the day.

Here I am at 11am sitting at Maui Coffee Roasters doing a whole lot of nothing. I got to work and my computer isn't working so I can't work. I came here to watch my Pharmacology lecture but the internet is going to slow for it to load. I have to go work at the Ale House in a couple hours. I wish I could quit there but the money has been too good during football season. I hate how money finds a way to regulate the fun parts of my life.

On a good note: I am staring my 10th week of the semester and there are only 8 weeks left! Im over the mid-semester hump and can start counting the days down until Christmas.

It looks like I will be around Maui over Christmas...the first time EVER I wont be spending it with family. :-( But I hear Christmas always brings the best wind and waves so I'm staying optimistic!

The last few days have been really fun on the water. I went to Kazuma and they gave me a BRAND NEW fish to try out! I am really impressed with the customer service I got there and enjoyed the atmoshphere. I had a blast at Paia Bay this weekend and this morning Hookipa was amazingly glassy and perfect size for me. I love the 6 a.m crowd at Pavillions on days like today. Super friendly and happy to be the first in the water :-)

Wind might be back tomorrow but I have a Dr. appointment right after school...lots of shots and stuff for Nursing School. I hate getting poked with needles. Hope to see you back on the water on Wednesday though....

3 comments:

  1. Cool Blog Sierra, post up more pics!

    Dave,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your site!
    I am proud of you.
    Keep up the good works, you are special!
    Lots of love for u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also don't think I'll make it home for Xmas this year :(... At least I get Turkey Day with the family, though.

    I feel your pain of being far from your folks. Just remember, it's only temporary...

    ReplyDelete