Monday, May 18, 2009

Surviving SF, days 2 and 3

Oh wow.... so much in two days. 
Saturday, sightseeing and Oyster Fest. Saw Michael Franti live, that was pretty fun. Ate the best garlic butter oysters I have ever eaten. 
Sunday I was awake early, and drunk by 8:30am. I participated in Bay to Breakers, a 7 mile race. Did I run? Absolutely not. I followed the crowed of costumed (or naked!) walkers. It was insane, San Francisco is insane. At around noon I took a taxi to The Fairmont Hotel, and proceeded to pass out in their fancy lobby. Jona met me there, my savior! After a nice lunch, we drove to Chico. I hate being hungover in the afternoon. But it was worth it, I can't even explain more than that. 
Im in Chico now =)

DAY 2












DAY 3










1 comment:

  1. It was kind of a wild weekend, even by SF standards. You held up particularly well though! It was great to see you again, hopefully I'll be in Maui before long!

    ReplyDelete