Monday, May 11, 2009

4 days, yep, thats right. 4 straight days.


On Friday, I used a SUP board and sail and went windsurfing. I also studied for my final exams.
Saturday, Nitsan gave me a Kite Boarding lesson!!!! He said with 1 or 2 more lessons, I can do it on my own. Im really excited about learning something new.   I studied a bit more and then went to work. 
Sunday I studied all morning for my Monday exam. I ate lunch, and studied more. Then, guess what. I went windsurfing. I felt guilty about it, because I know my classmates would call me crazy. But I don't care. The more I study, the more I realize that exercise and fresh air are necessary.  I had to do it, I was losing my mind in a sea of hot pink flash cards and a stack of books. It was a fantastic few hours on the water... late in the afternoon and only three of us out. The wind was light, but steady. 
Monday morning, I woke up and flipped through flash cards in bed. I packed some around for breakfast, and flipped through them on my way to class. I took my dreaded exam. It was pretty painful, I started losing focus half way through. Usually I can finish a test in less then 45 minutes, but this exam took me over an hour. Next stop, Milagros. I downed a couple margaritas at 11am along with 6 other girls in my class. You can imagine the stress we have been under, so to put this exam and about 20 margaritas behind us was incredibly entertaining. Its nice to spend time with them outside of school.  So next, what did I do? ......windsurf! Again, light steady wind so I took the SUP. Rocko cruised the beach, I didn't even tie him up. He stalked me up and down the coast. I let him sit on the board and we drifted downwind. Out and back, I went. Jibe, jibe, jibe. It was awesome. So relaxing. Then Rocko and I frolicked the beach together and he got a bath in the beach showers. He is going to be really pissed the next time he gets tied up at the beach...hoping that won't be me to tie have to tie him up! (sorry to whoever it is!)   Last night I went to a bonfire, and let him run around the beach all night hunting sand crabs. He is Mr. Independent right now, and he think he owns the entire north shore along with all the crabs the roam its sand. 
Today, I went to my injections final. I was really nervous to do my stuff under pressure with my teacher hovering over me. My hands were shaking and it was really awkward. Somehow I still got an A on it.... whew. At 1:00 I have an exam review session and I will find out my score from yesterday mornings exam. 

One more exam left, this Thursday, then its off to California! Im feeling a little under prepared for this trip. I haven't even thought about packing yet, but I mostly feel worried because I know my liver isn't up to par with S.F..... annnd is definitely not prepped for a Chico State graduation weekend. Uhhhhh ohhhhhh......



So here is my amazing car, now equipped with racks and surf board =)



Rocko has been getting out A LOT lately and he is pretty stoked about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment