Sunday, May 3, 2009

The important decisions in life.

I know that one day I will look back, and laugh. I know I will realize the answers were right in front of me, but I was so busy looking elsewhere that I missed them. What feels like a mountain right now, is really just a mole hill in the big picture. My biggest enemy is most likely myself, although the last few days I have been trying to find it in everyone else. 

I think its time to open up a few of the boxes I have kept stored away for a few weeks. Time to deal with the things I don't want to deal with. When its all sorted out, said and done, I know I will feel the weight of it off my chest. It will be a burden lifted off my shoulders. I will know I did the best I could and did what was right for me. 

All it takes is a some communication, some honesty, some self evaluation and the answer will appear before my eyes. 

So before I post again, I will have cleaned out these compartments in my head. 

I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment