Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dear Blog

Hi Blog, 

Remember me? Sierra? We used to spend some quality time together, consistently. Please don't think I have completely forgotten you, because I have not. The last few months of my life have been, well, insane. I dropped everything and threw myself into a frenzy of nursing books, coffee, and teal nursing scrubs. But you should be proud of me, because I passed my classes with an A and a B. I am done now, for five weeks. Do you hear that? Five weeks! I will be able to type into your sweet little box for the next five weeks, and tell you about my adventures. 

Today was the first day of my break, blog. I woke up at 5am and went standup paddle surfing at  Thousand Peaks. Rocko even got out on the board with me. I went straight to Maui Sports Unlimited Kids Camp, where I chased 24 little ones around the sand and water with giant boards and miniature sails. After a nice afternoon nap I went sailing in overpowered super gusty but super fun conditions at Kanaha---for a 3 hours. Exhausted, Rocko and I de-rigged my gear and we chased sand crabs. I ended my night with an amazing steak dinner with Nitsan and my new roommate. Oh thats right, I live in Paia now, by the way. 

Life is great blog. My body is so tired.... its a good feeling....this thing called exercise. 

Don't worry blog, I will keep you posted for at least the next five weeks. I miss you blog. 

Love Always,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment